Publish APK file to Google Play
Publish APK file to Google Play with command line tool
Create Service Account and download P12 Key
- Go to Google Developers Console https://console.developers.google.com
- Create a new project
- On Select a project that you have just created.
- At Hamburger button, select APIs & Services.
- Select Credentials.
- On top menu, click
+ CREATE CREDENTIALS> select
- Enter your service account name > click
Service Account User> click
- In Service Account section, select a service account that you have just created.
KEYtabs > click
ADD KEY> click
Create new key > select json > clickCREATE`.
- Save you key and key password
Add permission to your service account
- Go to Google Play Console https://play.google.com/apps/publish
- On left menu, select Settings > Developer account > API access
- At Service accounts section > find your service account that you have just created > click
- All releases permissions already checked, for simplify this click Invite user.
Install apkup as a global tool
- apkup is a tool to publish an apk file to Google play
- Install apkup globally with
yarn global add apkup
- Use with minimum parameters to publish an apk file and make it ready for production.
apkup --key service-account-key.json --apk app.apk --release-notes "en-US=Your English release note" --track production